By Donald E. Garrett
- Functions as a whole reference for geologists, engineers, and shoppers of borate products
- Includes crystallographic descriptions, answer chemistry, isotopic distributions, and different homes of one hundred seventy borate minerals
- Provides particular descriptions of mining and processing tools and financial uses
- Includes statistical info on borate construction, intake, costs, and ore reserves for each state of the world
- Provides an in depth bibliography
- Author is an expert on commercial minerals via decades of consulting and strategy improvement work
Read or Download Borates: Handbook of Deposits, Processing, Properties, and Use PDF
Best power resources books
Coal and Peat Fires: an international viewpoint, Volumes 1–4, offers a desirable number of study approximately prehistoric and historical coal and peat fires. outstanding illustrations of fires and study findings from international locations worldwide are featured—a absolutely new contribution to technology. This 3rd of 4 volumes within the assortment, Coal Fires – Case stories, examines intimately particular coal fires chronicled in a couple of destinations worldwide together with Brazil, the Czech Republic, Germany, Malawi, Poland, Russia, Spain, Tajikistan, the us, Venezuela, and others.
Electrical energy transmission and distribution (T&D) networks hold electrical energy from new release websites to call for websites. With the expanding penetration of decentralised and renewable power structures, specifically variable strength resources reminiscent of wind generators, and the increase in demand-side applied sciences, the significance of cutting edge items hasn't ever been better.
Elevated construction of strength from renewable assets results in a necessity for either new and improved capacities for energy transmission and intermediate garage. The ebook first compares assorted on hand garage techniques after which introduces the power-to-gas idea in a accomplished review of the know-how.
Emerging fossil gasoline costs and issues approximately greenhouse fuel emissions are fostering a nuclear energy renaissance and a revitalized uranium mining around the American West. within the fee of Nuclear energy, environmental sociologist Stephanie Malin deals an on-the-ground portrait of a number of uranium groups stuck among the dangerous legacy of past mining booms and the capability promise of latest fiscal improvement.
- Distribution Reliability and Power Quality
- Weltweiter Energiebedarf und 2-Grad-Klimaziel: Analyse und Handlungsempfehlungen (German Edition)
- International Cooperation for Enhancing Nuclear Safety, Security, Safeguards and Non-proliferation: Proceedings of the XIX Edoardo Amaldi Conference, Accademia ... 2015 (Springer Proceedings in Physics)
- Transnational Film Culture in New Zealand
Extra resources for Borates: Handbook of Deposits, Processing, Properties, and Use
Borates: Handbook of Deposits, Processing, Properties, and Use by Donald E. Garrett